Gal dreaming of greater things

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sad Reflection

Was very dissappointed to know that the hotel job only put me to work on two days of the week . Now i am as good as out of job . Quickly i went to pizza hut hoping that they will hire me luckily they have ask me to go to report on sat . Time is running out , i need to at least earn 800 dollars by thisholiday to clear all my debts . This is the first time i feel so out of control everything seems so blur ahead of me . I guess for the pass i have taken things for grunted , i have always thought that i will be able to find a job whenever i want to but now i just learnt that things are not like that ; even i have found a job whether to put me to work a not is still under other people control .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home