Gal dreaming of greater things

Thursday, February 5, 2009

5th day of school...

Haha ... it has been so long since i last blogged , lets talk abt my school experience so far in SRJC :) The first day kind of boring ... had talks and videos for almost the whole day . The second day was a little better , we had subject talks which i am quite interested of as it lets me know more abt the subjects that i am taking :) The third day was even better ; we learnt the school dance ,anthem and cheer . It's kind of fun but the forth day was the best :) Finally after soooo many days of admin stuff we started lessons however some of them are only introductory lessons but subjects like GP and Maths are already like proper lessons . The first GP lesson was kind of scary ; all of us were asked to write a 400 words essay HA ! 'How Great ' ... over the long holidays after the Os my brain have already gone rusty by now ... :( So i spent halve of the time stoning ... :P I hope i can cope with my studies well .... wish me all the best BYEEE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home