Gal dreaming of greater things

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So many voices telling me what i should do that i cant hear my own inner voice on what i really want to do and achieve. I dont want a day to come that i would blame myself for what i did and the decisions i made because i listened to the voices of other people except mine. Feeling like i am in a maze so many directions i can turn to but only one will finally lead me to the exit and i stupidly stood there taking all the time to think which turn to take not realising all the time i have wasted and still at the same spot. How i wish i can just find an escape route and just exit the whole maze itself ... no time wasted no stress no resposibilities no troubles no worries and dont need to face people that i dont want to face... but i shall stand strong pray hard i believe things will fall in place just need to give time time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home